FLICKERING/LINES RUNNING THROUGH SCREEN [Solved]

aimb80
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

FLICKERING/LINES RUNNING THROUGH SCREEN [Solved]

Beitragvon aimb80 » Mi 26. Mai 2010, 03:15

I noticed one other person has posted this and there are several others at off sites that are having the same problem. The biggest problem is NO one is addressing a solution to the problem.

I have all the latest in terms of hard drive, memory, video card. I have above the requirements. I have Windows 7.

The game loads. The face/menu screen pops up and is perfect. Then my curser loads and every thing goes to crap. Horizontal black lines flicker through out the screen. This does not change through out game play. If I want a headache- this is the best way to get one!

Does anyone have a solution? I have tried altering the way the program runs in the options menu if you right click on the exe file. I have tried every combination possible including running it in 256 colors and forcing it to run in Xp service pack 2 (the minimum requirement).

This is frustrating and I don't think I can get a refund once the game is opened. I am determined to find a solution because I would really like to play this game.

Thank you.

aimb80

Re: FLICKERING/LINES RUNNING THROUGH SCREEN

Beitragvon aimb80 » Di 22. Jun 2010, 08:29

Just thought I would let everyone know that I did find a solution to the above problem that I had. And I found it all by my little self! It has to do with Windows 7. I would like to thank everyone for being SO VERY UNHELPFUL! What kind of forum is this anyway? And for that.....the solution stays with me.

deponiaflicker

Beitragvon deponiaflicker » So 22. Dez 2013, 01:50

Hi,

I have this problem as well on Win8.1. What's your solution, please?

Screeny
Ehrenmitglied

Beitragvon Screeny » So 22. Dez 2013, 10:44

Hi,

which hardware do you use?

Greetings
Screeny :ugeek:

deponiaflicker

Beitragvon deponiaflicker » So 22. Dez 2013, 11:20

Laptop Dell precision M6600. 24MB ram, Nvidia quadro 3000M.
The problem occurs only in full screen. If I set it to window mode, there are no flickers.

deponiaflicker

Beitragvon deponiaflicker » Mi 8. Jan 2014, 19:26

I started noticing the problem in other games as well. I updated the Nvidia driver from windows update, and it resolved the issue for the other games. I believe it would resolve this for Deponia as well; unfortunately I can't verify, since I finished the game (I'll update if I'll have issue with the third part, which I'll play in the future).

Zurück zu „Technische Unterstützung / Technical support“