Thank you!

Neaj
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Thank you!

Beitragvon Neaj » Mo 26. Apr 2010, 01:53

I lack words, I just spent the best hours in my life infront of a computer. There's little to say but thank you! I was in tears at the end and I've never felt this way about a computer game. I rarely get emotional at all but this, was just beauty at it's finest.

I remember brief moments in my childhood that have made me the person that I am today, such as seeing Disney movies or reading a book that had a great impact on me, and I don't have doubt that this game will have the same impact on todays youth. This game will atleast be remembered forever by me!

Thank you so much for a wonderful game!

ioioma

Re: Thank you!

Beitragvon ioioma » Sa 1. Mai 2010, 11:37

It's one of the best games I've played in recent years and it's certainly a title I'll never forget. I enjoyed everything from the story to the puzzles, characters to dialogue, even Sadwick's voice (which changed from 'this sounds kind of weird' to 'this really seems to fit the character'). And sure there are the beautiful hand drawn environments and characters but praising them would be redundant at this point.

Too bad the game got some mixed reviews.

It's definitely a title that every point & click adventure fan should try and even though the game might not get the recognition it deserves ... for whatever it's worth you made at least one gamer very, very happy. And for that I thank you.

SerOlmy

Beitragvon SerOlmy » So 15. Aug 2010, 08:27

A big thank you from sunny South Africa for a beautiful old-school adventure. I'm really enjoying it and wanted to wish Marco all the best.

Io
Bewahrer(in) von Kissen und Wischmop

Beitragvon Io » Mo 16. Aug 2010, 09:27

Hi SerOlmy,

it's very nice to hear that our games are being played even in South Africa and - of course - that you like it ;).
By the way, umn, do you care to send over some sunlight, please? We desperately need it here in Hamburg.

Greets,
Io
Bild

Zurück zu „Allgemein / General“