Steam achievements aren't working

Fauxfire76
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Re: Steam achievements aren't working

Beitragvon Fauxfire76 » Mo 19. Mai 2014, 01:33

I joined this board to say that as of May 18th 2014, the Heraldry achievement for finishing be book mini-game is still not working, nor is the Convent one for finishing Chapter 1 of the game. I continued on and was able to get the 99 balloons, the getting shocked one, and the supergirl achievements. I've stopped playing for now until those two achievements can be fixed. Thank you for any assistance. I tried numerous times to trigger the Heraldry achievement with no success. Starting the game from before the old man puzzle, speaking to the guy before giving him the book and using up all his topic options, not speaking to him, clicking past all speech options, never touching the mouse when people were speaking, etc... Nothing worked.

kruddster
Fahrer(in) des Doktors

Beitragvon kruddster » So 1. Jun 2014, 17:01

I just bought Harvey's new eyes a couple days ago and my achievements aren't working either.

discipleofhomer

Beitragvon discipleofhomer » Di 29. Jul 2014, 10:13

Hi, I bought the game recently and have also been unable to unlock acheivements.

So far I have attempted to unlock "fast learner" and "sisyphean labor" and neither has unlocked.

I have tried deleting save data and turning off Steam Cloud Synch (even though I just bought the game, so the version should be after the patch that should have fixed achievements).

Have their been reports since the patch that are being looked in to? Are there any workarounds that can be suggested other than deleting save data? Should I fill out a specific report somewhere other than on a months old thread on these forums?

Any input would be appreciated.

Arpegia

Beitragvon Arpegia » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 21:55

Hi,

I'm having the same issue that the steam achievements aren't unlocking. It seems there are a lot a players out there having the same issue. Why isn't anyone taking any action ?

Any response would be awsome.

Arpegia

Beitragvon Arpegia » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 22:07

After looking around for a bit i found a community guide on steam which did the trick for me :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =228082874

1. Update your game to the lastest version which is the 2.0.4.0395 ( You can see the version in the left bottom corner of the main menu)
2. Go to this folder in your PC and delete all your save files %userprofile%\Appdata\Daedalic Entertainment\Harvey (Backup them if you want too)
3. Go to The steam options of the game: Properties>Updates, and disable steam cloud from there.
4. Execute the game and check if there is not a save game.
5. If there is not, proceed to start a new game
6. Enjoy your achievements!

Lillilina

Beitragvon Lillilina » Di 31. Mär 2015, 20:13

Stef hat geschrieben:Hallo zusammen,

heute ist der Patch, der die Probleme mit den Achievements auf Steam behebt online gegangen. Außerdem wurden dem Titel jetzt Steam Trading Cards hinzugefügt.

Beste Grüße,
Euer Daedalic Team

Irgendwas ist inzwischen aber passiert, daß die wieder nicht funktionieren, und die von Arpegia verlinkte Lösung funktioniert nur für die englische Version.
Für jemanden, der wie ich auf deutsch spielt und einen Vollständigkeitsfimmel hat, ist das ziemlich doof :/

Diskutant

Beitragvon Diskutant » Do 18. Jun 2015, 14:04

Habe gestern das Spiel angefangen und auch festgestellt dass ich keine Achievements bekomme.

OS X 10.10.3
Spiel per Steam gekauft
Sprache und Untertitel auf Deutsch gestellt

Berny23

Beitragvon Berny23 » Sa 4. Jul 2015, 18:18

Ich habe das selbe Problem: Auf Steam gekauft -> heute durchgespielt -> aber keine Errungenschaften :(
Hier der Link zu meinem Profil:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Berny23/st ... eysNewEyes

Ich Spiele auf Deutsch, Vollbild, mit eingeschaltetem Steam-Overlay und bin immer Online.

LynX

Beitragvon LynX » Sa 11. Jul 2015, 21:37

Hej,

just made an entire playthrough of this, using steam in-home streaming and was able to unlock a couple achievements, but some still won't unlock. One of the most obvious nonworking is the one for skipping the tutorial.

No success after deleting the saves (following guides) while disabling steam cloud either.

Sucks.
~lyn1337

jozuatec

Beitragvon jozuatec » Mi 29. Jul 2015, 07:02

Mine aren't working either, am using the latest version available on steam with english subs and speech. Saw after a completed session that only 1 achievement was unlocked (heraldry), others including none of the "completed chapter X" were.
On completing chapter 1 a second time i got "fast learner" and "mnemonic device", but not the others.
After removing savegames and checking version as per some description for a fix in steam forums and playing through chapter 1 and 2 yet again i got "fast learner", "hoo hoo" and "sisyphean labor", but none of the others. "the convent" for completing chapter 1 is still locked, even though i completed that chapter 3 times now.

Is there a fix that works for this problem?

Zurück zu „Technische Unterstützung / Technical support“