Is it possible to pause the game?

vv882
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Is it possible to pause the game?

Beitragvon vv882 » So 29. Okt 2017, 01:38

Hello!

Is it possible to pause the game so that I can read the dialogues carefully? I'd like to learn German -- at least, that was the main reason I bought the game --, but my knowledge is extremely limited, and I can't follow the story at normal speed.

I've tried ALT + TAB, WIN button, CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE, but unfortunately none of these paused the game. :(

Semi-related question: How can I change the language of the game (subtitles and audio) without reinstalling it?

I have the Steam version and the OS is Windows 10 64-bit.

Best regards,
vv882

Galdring
Forenmoderator

Re: Is it possible to pause the game?

Beitragvon Galdring » Mi 1. Nov 2017, 20:01

Hello,

no, there is no pause option for the dialogues etc in this game.

To change the language: There should either be a prompt when starting the game or a little flag in the corner of the main menu that lets you switch languages (sorry, it's been a while since I've played HNE :)). I'm not sure if that was in the Edna&Harvey Special Edition though, so if the option isn't there you might have to go to your Steam Library, right click on the game --> Properties --> Language and select from the options there. It might need to re-download a bit of audio etc, but it won't be as much as completely reinstalling the game.

Best regards,
Galdring
Community Moderator
Daedalic Entertainment

Vielleicht habe ich deinen Schlüssel gefunden, Schnutzipu...

vv882
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Beitragvon vv882 » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 22:07

Hello!

I was able to change the language settings in the main menu, so there was no need to re-download the game. Vielen Dank für die Antwort! :)

Do other Daedalic adventure games (e.g. Deponia, The Night of the Rabbit, Memoria) have pause option?

Best regards,
vv882

Galdring
Forenmoderator

Beitragvon Galdring » Mo 20. Nov 2017, 18:59

Hello,

as far as I remember, none of our games have a pause option during dialogues, sorry to say. :(

Best regards,
Galdring
Community Moderator
Daedalic Entertainment

Vielleicht habe ich deinen Schlüssel gefunden, Schnutzipu...

Zurück zu „Technische Unterstützung / Technical support“