Some general questions about the English release

chris123
Gnom(in) der Zensur

Some general questions about the English release

Beitragvon chris123 » Sa 10. Nov 2012, 19:29

Hi,

A few questions about the English release of Harvey's New Eyes:

1. Is there a boxed version of the English release (or is it planned for the future)? I saw that the German release has a boxed version.
2. Are achievements visible in-game (like in Satinav), or only on Steam (like Deponia)?
3. I see that on GOG.com you can only buy the two Edna games together, so my question is, is the first game the Sammler edition or the regular edition? And is it (the first game) v1.2?
4. Is the 1.1 patch required for the English release (I saw it mentioned here)?

5. Can you answer questions 1-2 for Chaos on Deponia as well? :)

Thanks!

Io
Bewahrer(in) von Kissen und Wischmop

Re: Some general questions about the English release

Beitragvon Io » Mo 19. Nov 2012, 10:58

Hi chris123,

I'll try to answer your questions as good as I can.

chris123 hat geschrieben:1. Is there a boxed version of the English release (or is it planned for the future)? I saw that the German release has a boxed version.

At the moment there is none. Maybe in the future.

chris123 hat geschrieben:2. Are achievements visible in-game (like in Satinav), or only on Steam (like Deponia)?

Can't say that first hand, but I don't think they are in-game.

chris123 hat geschrieben:3. I see that on GOG.com you can only buy the two Edna games together, so my question is, is the first game the Sammler edition or the regular edition? And is it (the first game) v1.2?

It's the collector's edition with achievements and the latest patch 1.2, but of course without the physical goodies ;).

chris123 hat geschrieben:4. Is the 1.1 patch required for the English release (I saw it mentioned here)?

No, the fix is included.

Cheers,
Io
Bild

chris123
Gnom(in) der Zensur

Beitragvon chris123 » Sa 24. Nov 2012, 18:24

Thanks for replying Io, now I'm curious about this:

Io hat geschrieben:
chris123 hat geschrieben:3. I see that on GOG.com you can only buy the two Edna games together, so my question is, is the first game the Sammler edition or the regular edition? And is it (the first game) v1.2?

It's the collector's edition with achievements and the latest patch 1.2, but of course without the physical goodies ;).

Do you mean achievements in the first game (The Breakout)? How can there be achievements there, it doesn't even exist on Steam... question #3 was about the first game, The Breakout, I'm sorry if I was misunderstood...

Al Dhi
Forenmoderator

Beitragvon Al Dhi » Sa 24. Nov 2012, 19:12

Yep, the GOG version of "The Breakout" is equal to the Collector's Edition (Sammleredition) which means that it has all patches up to 1.2 included and that it contains some ingame-achievements along with a developer's commentary. The achievements are ingame so they were not connected to a Steam release :)
Community Moderator
Daedalic Entertainment

chris123
Gnom(in) der Zensur

Beitragvon chris123 » Do 9. Mai 2013, 19:58

Hi,

I was surprised to see this on Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edna-Harvey-Bre ... B003Z6QH4Y

Is it the boxed English version of Sammleredition?? I thought that one exists only on GOG.com as download... So is it the same as what's on GOG.com, with the 1.2 patch, achievements and commentary?

And any chance of finally seeing an English boxed version of Harvey's New Eyes? :D

Zurück zu „Allgemein / General“