Deponia Start-Up Crash (Steam) [SOLVED]

Deponia Start-Up Crash (Steam) [SOLVED]

Beitragvon Slackware1125 » Mo 25. Mär 2013, 03:49

Hi all,

I just purchased Deponia via Steam but, sadly, it's not starting. It just flashes to a black screen a couple of times and then goes back to my desktop like nothing happened. I've read the forums, searched online and tried most of the solutions I've found but still nothing. I've tried re-installing, changing compatibility settings, running as administrator, several combinations of settings in the configuration tool and still no luck. All of my video drivers are up to date. I've checked the vsplayer.dmp and it says a thread tried to divide by zero or something like that. I've attached my dxdiag file. Does anybody know what the cause might be or how I can fix it?

Thank you
Dateianhänge
DxDiag.zip
(7.54 KiB) 46-mal heruntergeladen
Slackware1125
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Re: Deponia Start-Up Crash[Steam]

Beitragvon dupree » Mo 25. Mär 2013, 10:16

Same problem here man, just bought game at steam shop, installed, and it didn't launched, game window just occurs and vanish after a second, dunno what to do with it. Also i saw treads with that problem here, but i don't understand deutch:(
dupree
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Re: Deponia Start-Up Crash[Steam]

Beitragvon Mr. Malone » Mo 13. Mai 2013, 19:39

Heythere!

I'm sorry for the late response. If you guys still have the same problem. Please contact our support [daedalic at support.de]

Thank you and again 1000 apologises for being so late :S

Mr. Malone
Bild
Mr. Malone
Forscher(in) der Feenwelt

ZurĂĽck zu Technische UnterstĂĽtzung / Technical support