Deponia Let's Play (English)

EasyChairGames
Fahrer(in) des Doktors

Deponia Let's Play (English)

Beitragvon EasyChairGames » Sa 10. Aug 2013, 07:47

Hello all,

I've been working on a playthrough of this amazing game and would like to invite anyone interested in Let's Plays to check them out.

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/EasyChairGames
Deponia Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqwJj5hOsxWreJjyHXgejwLWc-mPv2mRf

I hope you enjoy and if not, then let me know why that is. Both the original and second games have been amazing and I can't wait for the third one to come out. Aside from just watching the videos I'm open to discussing the games further as I enjoyed them so much words can't express it. I miss the old days of point and click games and Deponia has given me hope for the future of them again.

Well that's enough babbling on for now. Hope you enjoy and hope to hear from you!

Take care!

Galdring
Forenmoderator

Re: Deponia Let's Play (English)

Beitragvon Galdring » Sa 10. Aug 2013, 18:50

Hello EasyChairGames,

actually, we like to give permissions for making Let's Plays of our Games before the LPs are actually made, but I've sent you the permission just now. ;)

Also, for future postings (and we really would like you to do more ;)), please refer to the board rules.
We usually don't like posts that are wholly to link to externals, but since this is for one of our games, it's not actually a problem. :)

So, after all this formality: Enjoy Deponia, the Trash Planet and don't torture small-and-fuzzy-animals ;) If you want to do any more Let's Plays of our games, please leave us a short post in these forums and we'll send you the permission promptly.

Kind regards,
Galdring
Community Moderator
Daedalic Entertainment

Vielleicht habe ich deinen Schlüssel gefunden, Schnutzipu...

EasyChairGames
Fahrer(in) des Doktors

Beitragvon EasyChairGames » Sa 10. Aug 2013, 19:09

hello,

thank for your reply. I did read through the board rules and I dont remember seeing anything that wouldn't have allowed me to post these here. Though I may have just missed it, I do things like that sometimes. Regardless, I appoligize if this caused any issues or frustration. Wasn't the intent, just wanted to put myself out there to share my experiences with your game.

Thank you for being understanding and for giving the permissions (I dont have any plans to monetize the videos, they are just for fun and entertainment) that you have, that actually means a lot to me.

I hope everyone enjoys! Take care! ^^

Galdring
Forenmoderator

Beitragvon Galdring » Sa 10. Aug 2013, 21:54

As I said, it's not a problem (especially since it's for one of our games), just a friendly reminder :)

I might even watch your LP, didn't have time to catch up on the English version of Deponia, so I might do that this way ;)

Regards,
Galdring
Community Moderator
Daedalic Entertainment

Vielleicht habe ich deinen Schlüssel gefunden, Schnutzipu...

EasyChairGames
Fahrer(in) des Doktors

Beitragvon EasyChairGames » So 11. Aug 2013, 05:13

I would certainly love to hear what you think of it if you do so. Not the greatest LP ever, I'm sure, but I've enjoyed doing it as well as just playing the games themselves. :D

Zurück zu „Allgemein / General“