game crashes before at the end

falorig
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

game crashes before at the end

Beitragvon falorig » So 29. Dez 2013, 21:47

After I travel to raven's peak, the game crashes.
I've been playing the game for hours, and that I think I am at the end, at last, I can't go on.

What is wrong?

Here are the details:
I am playing steam version.

After I get the artifact, and do with it what I must do (no spoilers), I depart to raven's peak.
Getting there, all I can do is look at the 3 sad fairies before the game stops running and returns to windows.

falorig

Re: game crashes before at the end

Beitragvon falorig » Sa 11. Jan 2014, 23:01

Still waiting for a reply

Elferteriu

Re: game crashes before at the end

Beitragvon Elferteriu » Mi 29. Jan 2014, 16:41

Hi,

I have got the same problem (using the German Version) and I got this help after contacting them via email:
Type "dxdiag" into the RUN-dialog of Windows and save all the available information.

In addition and that it is possible for them to examine the source of the error, I send them the savegames I had on my harddisk and the STEAM Client System Information of my computer.

Their first guess was that my savegame has been corrupted, because it took long to load, which was the first part of my case.
The savegames they send me were okay, but now I do experience the same problem as you do.

I move only a few times, sometimes screens, sometimes on a screen and the game crashes. Even a lesser graphical usage does not solve this problem.
So I decided to reinstall the graphical display driver (NVIDIA in my case, probably others using AMDs RADEON don't experience this problem?) and to reinstall the whole game, but unfortunately this was not successful.

In the end I send the same information package as described above to the support email and am waiting for an answer.

Probably Daedalic needs the information of several users with the same problem to sort this issue out? Please, Daedalic-support, let us know if this might improve your search for this troubling issue :)

Zurück zu „Technische Unterstützung / Technical support“