Asesinamen
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Beitragvon Asesinamen » So 20. Okt 2013, 11:17

So yeah, I'm stuck where Greenfus is trying to get to Goal just past the Safety Camp, where the only possible non-bonus interactions seem to be the window (useless for now at least), Goal herself (useless too it would seem), and the six differnt pipe entrances, connected in pairs. (it would seem he can't go back though). He has the baby radio and the nucleic acid (both of which he doesn't want to share, albeit he can seemingly echange the imprints still), and they don't have any reaction with wahtever is there.

Meanwhile, Redfus is next to Garlef. As he can't leave, the only options are Garlef himself (one initial dialogue, then one of three random dialogues each time you speak again with him), and the door. Redfus can have the three inmprints, but nothing else. Apart from the door and Garlef, there's nothing else there.

Finally, Bluefus is at the stage where he and Obviously Rufus need another votation that would result in Bebop not winning. Bluefus has the biological rope, yet he and Obv. Rufus are delaying the plan for the above mentioned reason. I find no way to make more progress with him either (I find the sleeping Organon quite suspicious as Im haven't interacted with him other than pee-wise, but nothin'). Oh, and Cletus seems to be blocking my way to the captured Organon, preventing me from speaking and item-teracting with him (don't know if that's supposed to happen).

Belgabor
Gnom(in) der Zensur

Re: Status: Labyrinth/Garlef/Votes

Beitragvon Belgabor » So 20. Okt 2013, 13:42

Maybe Cletus can help you get rid of Cowboy Dodo? He might help you do something you did before :-)

Asesinamen
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Re: Status: Labyrinth/Garlef/Votes

Beitragvon Asesinamen » So 20. Okt 2013, 14:20

Thanks, I can't believe I hadn't tried to give him the screwdriver yet.

And talking about screwing, you guys should have put some invisible barriers there:
Bild

In fact, Rufu's speech when you try to interact with the tube barehanded is even worse (aka more awesome) than the Fine Gentelmen in the sewers (don't know why you tagged him as "Creep" in the UI).

Zurück zu „Spieletipps / Game hints“