(Hehehe, I'm now a little proud of myself that I recognized the Words Руфус, Гоал, Клитус, Аргуз, Эллизиумом and Депонии ^__^ My Greek classes and the Russian names of some friends of mine have finally worked out! *yay*)
In my opinion, there are way more new and old questions who weren't awensered yet.
5) If Rufus, Argus and Cletus (Руфус, Аргуз a Клитус ^_^) are the alpha version of the Organons, how the heck got Cletus to Elysium? Argus is clear, Rufus... is quite understandable (but there are still some lacks of logic) but Cletus is a complete mystery.
6) What's the point of these data sets? I guess, we understood a little bit what the lacks of these things are, but there was no clue of what they were made for. I don't know, maybe it's a chic accessory, but for this there were way too few people on Elysium (or Deponia) who did have such things. Some clarity would be nice.
7) What were the Organons actually made for? Surely not to terrorize a planet who was declared to be uninhabitable by the same person who made them. There must be a real reason why an army of 11.000 Organons has been made.
8) Ulysses says "The tragedy of the alpha version has always fascinated me" (I don't know how it's called exactly in English). What does he mean? Did he knew everything about them? Why and how? Or is he just talking about the little he knew from Argus and Cletus?
9) I have no idea how the hormones of Goal are working but if Ulysses said the truth with that he took Argus with him - How did Goal manage to hate his adoptive brother, get engaged with Cletus and fall in love with Rufus and she just not recognizes that something weird is going on?
10) Who is the original of the alpha versions?
11) Oh, now there comes my favourite question, I've made a large post in the german thread about it: What about Cletus now?
Goal clearly realized what happened, Rufus is gone, Argus is (probably) gone and there is a reason why Rufus managed to change himself (also change to Cletus and Argus), because of the hope he had in contrary to these two guys. And that's the point: Cletus has simply not the hope he should have to manage this Rufus-thingie. There is no hope that one time the people would actually think he's Rufus, there is no hope that he could be himself anymore and there is no hope that he would have a normal relationship with Goal again. He won't hold out this circus for long, I give him a couple of weeks. What happens, if that happens?
(I think in German these names are simply Greek and Latin names, except Goal, her name is what she actually is. Rufus - the red one, Argus - the bright one, Cletus - the exquisite one, but actually it's a slave name)