Deponia 4?

b592653
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Deponia 4?

Beitragvon b592653 » So 20. Okt 2013, 13:23

Deponia 4?
Where are the answers?
Rufus from the last dialogue we know that he never gives up.
1) Rufus still alive (death, we have not seen)
2) Deponiya has not collapsed (what will happen to Deponiey)
3) Goal is still alive and it seems she realized that her Klitus
4) What will happen to Ellizium?

RUS: (original, you can use googletranslate)
    Капец!!! Разработчики сказали что будут только 3 части Депонии, а судя по концовке, будет еще одна.
    Ну сами посудите, Руфус летит к земле, а у Гоал видно разочарование и под конец она сказала (эх....)
    При том что из последнего диалога Руфуса мы знаем что он никогда не сдается.
    Так что ждем следующую Депонию)))
    Надеюсь они не будут слишком сильно затягивать с сюжетом как в сериалах, еще надеюсь что они не сделают такой глупости как в сериале "Lost"- закроют не дав все ответы.
    1) Руфус еще жив (смерти мы не видели)
    2) Депония еще не разрушилась (что будет с Депонией)
    3) Гоал еще жива и кажется она поняла что с ней Клитус
    4) Что будет с Эллизиумом?

ЗЫ:(Гоал - гол, Клитус - клитор, Аргуз - арбуз, - блин а что же тогда означает Руфус? может это на немецком?)
[/hide]

Belgabor
Gnom(in) der Zensur

Re: Deponia 4?

Beitragvon Belgabor » So 20. Okt 2013, 13:35

As far as I remember Poki clearly stated in several interviews about Deponia 3 that this is the end of Rufus' story. On the other hand he also said that there may be other stories about Deponia.
Since there are so may people unhappy about the ending (including me), I hope that he will rescind to some extend, so the next one might not feature him as a main character, but maybe be about getting him back (let's say Cletus f*cks up so badly only a true Rufus scheme can save the day).

Criminis
Pilot(in) der Zeit

Beitragvon Criminis » Mo 21. Okt 2013, 00:40

(Hehehe, I'm now a little proud of myself that I recognized the Words Руфус, Гоал, Клитус, Аргуз, Эллизиумом and Депонии ^__^ My Greek classes and the Russian names of some friends of mine have finally worked out! *yay*)

In my opinion, there are way more new and old questions who weren't awensered yet.
5) If Rufus, Argus and Cletus (Руфус, Аргуз a Клитус ^_^) are the alpha version of the Organons, how the heck got Cletus to Elysium? Argus is clear, Rufus... is quite understandable (but there are still some lacks of logic) but Cletus is a complete mystery.
6) What's the point of these data sets? I guess, we understood a little bit what the lacks of these things are, but there was no clue of what they were made for. I don't know, maybe it's a chic accessory, but for this there were way too few people on Elysium (or Deponia) who did have such things. Some clarity would be nice.
7) What were the Organons actually made for? Surely not to terrorize a planet who was declared to be uninhabitable by the same person who made them. There must be a real reason why an army of 11.000 Organons has been made.
8) Ulysses says "The tragedy of the alpha version has always fascinated me" (I don't know how it's called exactly in English). What does he mean? Did he knew everything about them? Why and how? Or is he just talking about the little he knew from Argus and Cletus?
9) I have no idea how the hormones of Goal are working but if Ulysses said the truth with that he took Argus with him - How did Goal manage to hate his adoptive brother, get engaged with Cletus and fall in love with Rufus and she just not recognizes that something weird is going on?
10) Who is the original of the alpha versions?
11) Oh, now there comes my favourite question, I've made a large post in the german thread about it: What about Cletus now?
Goal clearly realized what happened, Rufus is gone, Argus is (probably) gone and there is a reason why Rufus managed to change himself (also change to Cletus and Argus), because of the hope he had in contrary to these two guys. And that's the point: Cletus has simply not the hope he should have to manage this Rufus-thingie. There is no hope that one time the people would actually think he's Rufus, there is no hope that he could be himself anymore and there is no hope that he would have a normal relationship with Goal again. He won't hold out this circus for long, I give him a couple of weeks. What happens, if that happens?

(I think in German these names are simply Greek and Latin names, except Goal, her name is what she actually is. Rufus - the red one, Argus - the bright one, Cletus - the exquisite one, but actually it's a slave name)

OunknownO

Goodbye deponia

Beitragvon OunknownO » Mo 21. Okt 2013, 20:00

What a shitty ending, whoever wrote the ending or to be more precise entire episode should be fired. It completely destroyed entire trilogy, this is greatest disappointment of the year. And it should have been one of the greatest point'n'click adventures in last couple of years, with this it has ended as a rubbish, the entire story of third episode makes no sense. And again, who ever wrote the ending should be fired

Zephyer

Re: Goodbye deponia

Beitragvon Zephyer » Mo 21. Okt 2013, 20:18

There may be spoilers in this comment. Beware.

I honestly had the same reaction at first. I thought: "what the hell?!"

Then I thought more about what actually happened in the ending and I came to the conclusion that the ending is actually both amazing and provoking. The thing is that Rufus gets to a point where the only crazy plan he can use is the ultimate one. He gives his life to save Deponia and especially Goal, who might have died if he had continued trying to convince her that he was really who he was. This is just one character development that happens in the end. We've learned that Cletus would do anything for Goal, and in this instance he takes up the flag for Rufus and Deponia. In the end Rufus decided that Cletus was the right person to pick up the torch after him, or the better of two evils at least, after Argus plans and lies during the games and the end.

If you look at Goal's reactions, then you get the feeling that she actually knows that it's not really Rufus, but she too has to create this little white lie for the good of Deponia and Elysium to make sure they don't attack each other again. Rufus is their "Messiah" if you will. The one person who has united them, and knowing that he died might make the already delicate situation more complicated. There's alot more to the ending, and all the change that is going on with the characters, but I think it would be more profitable for you to think it over yourself. :)

Entäuschterkunde

Beitragvon Entäuschterkunde » Mo 21. Okt 2013, 21:35

Sorry, but the ending was totally bullshit.

The person who is responsible for this end should get fired, but before that break him his hands so he wont be able to do that ever again!

I m so angry about this CRAP ending.....Daedalic did it! They made a bigger shit ending than Mass Effect! Well done!

Gosh....never again money for Daedalic games.

I m out!

GSandSDS
Retter(in) des Müllplaneten

Beitragvon GSandSDS » Di 22. Okt 2013, 07:34

Well, it may be a wild guess by me but I think they created this ending on purpose so that they can make another Deponia game. However I may be not just another addition to the trilogy but something new. Maybe with a new main protagonist and Rufus, Goal and Cletus as cameos.

OunknownO

Beitragvon OunknownO » Di 22. Okt 2013, 11:23

Zephyer hat geschrieben:There may be spoilers in this comment. Beware.

I honestly had the same reaction at first. I thought: "what the hell?!"

Then I thought more about what actually happened in the ending and I came to the conclusion that the ending is actually both amazing and provoking. The thing is that Rufus gets to a point where the only crazy plan he can use is the ultimate one. He gives his life to save Deponia and especially Goal, who might have died if he had continued trying to convince her that he was really who he was. This is just one character development that happens in the end. We've learned that Cletus would do anything for Goal, and in this instance he takes up the flag for Rufus and Deponia. In the end Rufus decided that Cletus was the right person to pick up the torch after him, or the better of two evils at least, after Argus plans and lies during the games and the end.

If you look at Goal's reactions, then you get the feeling that she actually knows that it's not really Rufus, but she too has to create this little white lie for the good of Deponia and Elysium to make sure they don't attack each other again. Rufus is their "Messiah" if you will. The one person who has united them, and knowing that he died might make the already delicate situation more complicated. There's alot more to the ending, and all the change that is going on with the characters, but I think it would be more profitable for you to think it over yourself. :)

yeah.... no. In the end why would he sacrifice himself? there is no point, he could simply prove to goal that he is the rufus, it would be easy, it makes no sense.... +"real" rufus dies in after the first act(after he fall's from the ship, that was another stupid thing, killing the main character).

PS. Whoever coded the game, should get the praise, great work.

Earendur

Beitragvon Earendur » Di 22. Okt 2013, 12:49

I really hope for a sequel. Deponia series of brilliant and should not end just like that.

Galdring
Forenmoderator

Beitragvon Galdring » Di 22. Okt 2013, 14:00

Hello,

to end this discussions point about "just doing this end to make a sequel": Poki himself stated in the German thread about the ending that this, exactly this, was the ending he intended for the Deponia Trilogy. There will be no other ending and no sequel.

Now, please continue your discussion - it's a very interesting read. :)

Kind regards,
Galdring
Community Moderator
Daedalic Entertainment

Vielleicht habe ich deinen Schlüssel gefunden, Schnutzipu...

Zurück zu „Allgemein / General“