Memoria Chapter 7 glitch

Omegavveapon
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Memoria Chapter 7 glitch

Beitragvon Omegavveapon » Mi 7. Jan 2015, 23:53

Hi,

I recently bought the Daedalic bundle and started playing through Memoria. I've been really enjoying the game until I got to Chapter 7 where my Sadja is completely glitched and refused to interact and move ANYWHERE! :x I uploaded the exact spot in which she is frozen now.

I think that the trigger for the bug was me trying to combine the long sword and the scabard together. Then the game kinda got into a weird state, now I can't do anything. My last save was all the way in Chapter 3 so I would have to redo most of the game again which is pretty frustrating.

I sent an email to support@daedalic.de explaining the situation but I'm not holding much hope. Does anyone here has a savefile somewhere close to this chapter that I could borrow? I've loved the game asides from this and would very much like to finish it if possible. Thanks.
Dateianhänge
2015-01-07_00001.jpg
2015-01-07_00001.jpg (251.24 KiB) 1696 mal betrachtet

Omegavveapon

Re: Memoria Chapter 7 glitch

Beitragvon Omegavveapon » Do 8. Jan 2015, 19:05

I was contacted by Daedalic's amazing support team with some proper savegames and can now continue. I'm attaching the savegame that got stuck if anyone else wants to check it out. Otherwise, I think this issue can be closed!
Dateianhänge
savegame.zip
(22 Bytes) 96-mal heruntergeladen

carewolf

Beitragvon carewolf » Fr 20. Mär 2015, 19:55

Closed? Why closed? I just ran into the same issue. The spot in is the same but I suspect it is either that I somehow triggered a double scabard after having used one to make a mace scabbard and then grapped the long sword from the rack and got another.

How do you get out of this issue? My last previous save is 3 hour earlier..

trolison

Beitragvon trolison » Sa 10. Okt 2015, 07:26

Hello everyone,

My game is glitched out at almost the exact same spot except that my issue is that the main character is outside of the normal collision detection. I can walk all over the screen but I cannot click on any objects or walk to the center of the room where floor is. Does anyone have a save from this scene? My last save is a couple hours earlier...

Zurück zu „Technische Unterstützung / Technical support“