Will there be a sequel/continuation ?

Ktosio
Fahrer(in) des Doktors

Re: Will there be a sequel/continuation ?

Beitragvon Ktosio » Mi 22. Jan 2014, 15:34

Mozalbete hat geschrieben:However, there are difficulties, since Halef is now very powerful, and they can't just remove his powers so that they don't interfer with the puzzles. It wouldn't make sense if he didn't use them, and the adventure shouldn't begin with 283472834 different spells. So they would have to think about some situation that keeps him from using his powers/separates him from Sadja.

Yes, Halef would be a problem for Daedalic. But I'm sure, that they'll have many good ideas, if they're going to make a sequel.
It could be easier with the Malakkar's Mask, but it was destroyed with Bryda (I think so).
If Mnemoremnon is still alive he could for example steal Halef's memories somehow (revenge?) and Sadja will look for a solution to change him back to be human again (because he don't remember any spells and it would be harder for her to do anything). But I'm sure it's not very good idea (I just improvised with the story with Mnemoremnon's return ;)).

Mozalbete hat geschrieben:A sequel with Geron and Nuri would be very unlikely, since they gave the player 2 choices.

There's always a solution. For example:
"How is Geron?"
"Since Nuri is a fairy again..."
"A fairy? I thought, that he left her as a raven!"
"I don't know nothing about it, I just heard, that he finally changed her back. Maybe he changed his mind...?"

But I hope it wouldn't be like this. The stroy of them has ended. That's all. They're happy, as they are.
And this is why I totally agree with you :)
Sorry for my english and german... They're not my native languages and I'm not very good at them ;)

Mozalbete
Erzeuger(in) des Ohrenschmalzes

Beitragvon Mozalbete » Do 23. Jan 2014, 10:11

Yes, if they want to make a sequel in the future, I don't doubt they will come up with something to fix it. Those two explanations are very good examples

Ktosio
Fahrer(in) des Doktors

Beitragvon Ktosio » Do 23. Jan 2014, 18:34

Mozalbete hat geschrieben:Yes, if they want to make a sequel in the future, I don't doubt they will come up with something to fix it. Those two explanations are very good examples

And what about... a prequel?
What do we know about Sadja? She was a poor girl from streets, she was once (?) on prince Kasim's court. What do we know about Halef? He was a moghul mage. And that's all about their earlier life.
For example: we don't know how Sadja met those "heroes", who exactly she was before their meeting. I'm sure, that she had a lot of adventures.
And Halef wasn't so powerful, as after being the Staff.
Maybe there could be another plot in the Memoria's continuation, the first one about some problems of them in the present and some stories about their life. No, then there would be too much things in the game and... Ok, nevermind.
Yeah, I always have too much middling ideas and I always have to write them somewhere :D

I can only say: we will see, what will happen in the game (if Daedalic is going to make it). That's all from me now.
Sorry for my english and german... They're not my native languages and I'm not very good at them ;)

i_services
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Beitragvon i_services » Mo 5. Jun 2017, 17:17

Hello,

I'm afraid there won't be any sequel with Nuri and Geron.
Spoiler: show
Most of people having played that game didn't realize Geron is dead. Indeed the final story given to Sativan is the one of the staff, which implies the version of story given by Geron proved to be wrong, at leat as far as Satinav is concerned. Therefore Satinav will have anihilated Geron (we can know this for sure even though it is untold)

I really enjoyed playing that game but with the true ending considered, I think it is a totally obnoxious game ! Daedalic doesn't want to content the player with a happy ending (that was the case with Deponia too) so they may offer the choice between giving back to Nuri her human body or leave her as a raven, but in both cases they impose us a sad and implicit ending for Geron and therefore for Nuri too, who will never recover her memory without the help of Geron.

Zurück zu „Allgemein / General“