Bug in Eternal Valley

lord.fab
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Bug in Eternal Valley

Beitragvon lord.fab » Fr 21. Mär 2014, 02:39

Got to talk to the lizard that sells items, bought some stuff and went to the first mission.

When I came back I tried to talk to the lizard again, he gave me three options were: cure, buy and learn, I can do all three but I can not exit the dialog.

Does not give the option to terminate the conversation.

Can anyone help me
please

hydr0
Retter(in) des Müllplaneten

Re: Bug in Eternal Valley

Beitragvon hydr0 » Sa 22. Mär 2014, 02:15

I tried to reproduce your bug, but looked fine here.
lizard_man.png
lizard_man.png (1.28 MiB) 1717 mal betrachtet

Since I only have one save game for the final fight i am not able to completely reproduce your report.
Maybe you can attach a ziped version of your savegame?

Savegames are usually located in this directory (simply paste this path to your explorer window):
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Daedalic Entertainment GmbH\Blackguards\Save

There you should find a file named battlesave.sav or at least a autosave.sav file, which hopefully is near to the occurance of the problem you are talking about.

Also you may check your Option Menu for an entry called Detailed Battlelog, to assure that you have Version 1.3 of the game installed correctly.

looking forward to hear/read from you

Io
Bewahrer(in) von Kissen und Wischmop

Beitragvon Io » Mo 24. Mär 2014, 10:58

Hi lord.fab,

can you send this error description as well as a savegame that is as close as possible to the bug to bugs@blackguards.de?

Like hydr0 already described it, you can find those in the following folder: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Daedalic Entertainment GmbH\Blackguards\Save OR %LOCALAPPDATA%\Daedalic Entertainment GmbH\Blackguards\<NUMBER>\Save, depending on whether you have a steamless or Steam version of the game.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Io
Bild

ste80
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Beitragvon ste80 » Fr 18. Jul 2014, 20:25

Good evening,
I'm Italian and I also have the problem of hydr0, does not give me the option to end the conversation with the lizard that sells items! As you did? Can anyone help me please, I need to also send me the savegame?

hydr0
Retter(in) des Müllplaneten

Beitragvon hydr0 » Fr 18. Jul 2014, 22:31

If you have the steam version you should try to update it to the latest version which is version 1.4, if not we can hope that this patch will be released for the boxed version too.

else you can try to downgrade to version 1.2

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/18987764/file.html

how to use this file(s):
download and open the zip file, copy the content to your game installation directory, in most cases this should be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Daedalic Entertainment GmbH\Blackguards

run the file called downgrade_1.3-1.2.bat ... wait some time until the patcher says its done.

then try if the problem is "solved" play through this point and if you like patch the game up to 1.3 again using

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/78525576/file.html

if you have the collectors edition, the features of it (some special start weapons) might be lost using this unofficial update

keep in mind to say yes if windows asks to overwrite existing files (this will happen when you update to 1.3 again e.g. patch.zip etc...)

to update run patch_1.3b.bat

hopefully this helps...

---
would have converted your savegame to surpass this section for you, but currently i have no windows system installed, and the time setting one up and installing the game will be much more effort then for you trying to downgrade and upgrade again.

if you have any questions about how to do this or whatever is unclear feel free to ask, in the forum or via pm.

*good luck*

Zurück zu „Technische Unterstützung / Technical support“