Charisma in dialogs

KvetYs
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Charisma in dialogs

Beitragvon KvetYs » So 16. Feb 2014, 11:59

Hi, I would like to ask you, does charisma really affect the story for main character? There are a lot of people (including me) on steam forums asking this question, without any valid answer. If I play warrior character, should I invest points into charisma, if I want to see all the dialog options. Does anything really opens for me, or would I just be wasting AP? Thanks for answer, I´m dying to know...

Der Schwarze Mann
Forscher(in) der Feenwelt

Re: Charisma in dialogs

Beitragvon Der Schwarze Mann » So 16. Feb 2014, 17:48

I think NO. The Charater Storry is a red line. High CH is only for fun, of for the Witch and the Mage.

KvetYs
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Beitragvon KvetYs » Do 20. Feb 2014, 13:18

I really thank you for effort to answer me, but that´s kinda answer I got on steam. I wish some developer would spare that little time to answer that clearly. Or the little deamons in my head don´t let me sleep... :-) +my vacation is closing next week and I will propably play it not being sure, that´s really annoy me....

Io
Bewahrer(in) von Kissen und Wischmop

Beitragvon Io » Mo 24. Feb 2014, 16:18

@KvetYs:

There are some dialog answers which are only available if your characters have a high Charisma value. Those options get marked with an additional "(Charisma)" in their dialog line.
Bild

Zurück zu „Spieletipps / Game hints“