Takate can not learn sword weapon talent

HerrRossi
Clown(in) der Traurigkeit

Takate can not learn sword weapon talent

Beitragvon HerrRossi » Di 31. Dez 2013, 15:58

When I mouse over the sword weapon talent with Takate selected the "+" does not show and I can not add talent points. This is the biggest bummer for me atm. I have already 2k AP saved that I would like to put into sword fighting with Takate. Last talent missing for the melee weapon master special ability. So depressing. Would you mind moving fixing that bug up on your priority list?

Thx

HerrRossi

Re: Takate can not learn sword weapon talent

Beitragvon HerrRossi » So 19. Jan 2014, 22:11

New patch, old problem. Still does not work. Come on guys, it can not be that difficult to fix!!!

Fenix66d

Beitragvon Fenix66d » Di 21. Jan 2014, 15:23

In addition, dispite numerous tries, I cannot apply any poison to weapons during battle sequence. If I want Takate to use a poisoned weapon, I have to remember to apply before I enter a battle sequence. He also cannot use bandages or healing potions during the battle sequence.

HerrRossi

Beitragvon HerrRossi » So 7. Sep 2014, 12:56

Can you please fix this bug. I was thinking of picking up playing the game again and tried today if you fixed this bug. Takate still can not learn sword weapon talent. The + sign does not appear when hovering the mouse pointer over the swords talent.
It is kind of distracting that you still did not fix this bug. It totally spoils the experience for me. It kind of tells me something about how you treat your customers.

Bhai

Beitragvon Bhai » Mo 12. Jan 2015, 18:26

I have already 2k AP saved that I would like to put into sword fighting with Takate. Last talent missing for the melee weapon master special ability. So depressing. Would you mind moving fixing that bug up on your priority list?

Zurück zu „Allgemein / General“